Taiwan is not only a milk tea paradise, but also a land of cute things. The scenery is beautiful, pleasant, people are friendly and lovable. In short, Taiwan is the destination for a full youth!
Taiwan self-sufficient travel tips 6N5D
You can Taiwan tourism self-sufficient At any time of the year, but it is currently autumn with red leaves (lasts until the end of December) or beyond in spring – March & April will have cherry blossoms. These are the times when Taiwan “flourishes” the most.
Visa: Those who have valid or expired visas from the Uc, Europe, America, Korea, and Japan are exempt from Taiwan visa for 10 years. Before going, just apply the electronic visa online and print it out. Plus the airline tickets and booking vouchers are fine through customs.
Hotel: Find central location hotels, near the main subway stations (MRT) is the most convenient.
The general way is as follows: download the MRT map to your computer, see where many lines intersect, those are the main stations. Then search around there and select the hotel.
Genuine dorm rooms in Taipei from 400k / đ including breakfast. Dai Chung or Kaohsiung is 200k / VND
Move: Essential and most important is the Easy Card booked on Klook, picked up at the airport, recharged easily from train stations or 7/11 series and other grocery stores.
This card is used everywhere in Taiwan from trains, buses, MRT, restaurants, shops, entrance tickets … In general, everything, normally, paying via card will be about 20% cheaper than paying. cash.
The card is valid for 15 years, so just recharge freely, save it for a few more times, very suitable for those who want to go. Taiwan tourism self-sufficient home.
The most interesting sights
The most common way to travel is by public transport. Ms. Google directed these cases in Taiwan very accurately. Believe you and I believe you!
- Taipei: If you stay for 3 days and want to go without fail, you should buy a 3-day fun pass 1tr5 pass, which will save 50% on travel costs and entrance tickets.
- Jiufen ancient village, you should go at sunset to dusk, when the lights are on, you will shoot better
- Palace Museum
- Tamsui fishing port (Dam Thuy)
- Taipei 101 Tower
- Xinbeitou hot spring
- Shilin Night Market
- Long Son Pagoda
- Drink tea on Maokong mountain (take the cable car up and then walk down, if you are tired, take the bus along the way or the cable car station in the middle). Personally, I like this place the most.
- Visiting the zoo at the foot of Maokong mountain, the entrance ticket is only 40k, very worth the experience.
See more article
Taichung early autumn picturesque
Kaohsiung – “extreme” of Taiwan tourism
Stunned corner: Taiwan “plays big” brought the miniature Earth down to display, young people racing to check-in
Experience Taiwan travel from A to Z