For Japanese learners, kanji is always a big obsession. You need to memorize your ministers, this is the first step and also a very important step to learn kanji.
This article will guide you how to learn 214 radicals quickly and effectively. Hope to help you a lot in learning Japanese.
The first 10 sentences have 32 sets:
木 – 水 – 金
火 – 土 – 月 – 日
川 – 山 – 阜
子 – 父 – 人 – 士
宀 – 厂
广 – 戶 – 門 – 里
谷 – 穴
夕 – 辰 – 羊 – 虍
瓦 – 缶
田 – 邑 – 尢 – 老
- MOC (木) – tree, WATER () – water, KIM (金) – yellow
- QUESTION (火) – fire, BLUE (土) – earth, PRAY (月) – moon, JAPAN (日) – heaven
- XUYEN (川) – river, SON (山) – mountain, Phu (阜) – hill (1)
- TU (子) – child, Daddy (父) – father, NHAN (人) – person, SA (士) – quan (2)
- MIEN (宀) – roof, HANH (厂) – young rib (3)
- NGHE (广) – porch, HOUSE (戶) – door, gate – MÔN (門), LY (里) – village
- CUCKET (谷) – valley, AWESOME (穴) – cave
- CALENDAR (夕) – late, THIRD (辰) – early (4), Goat – DUAL (羊), HUNG (虍) – lobster
- NGA (瓦) – earth tile, PHON (缶) – terracotta
- Field – DIEN (田), village – Hamlet 邑 (5), lame – UONG (尢), LÃO (老) – old
The Chinese characters are Sino-Vietnamese, the lower-case letters mean the meaning.
Example: Carpentry 木 – tree, which means the word Moc 木 in Japanese means trees. (Actually, wood is wood)
THUY 水 – water, meaning the word THUY in Japanese means water. etc …
1,2: say enough miraculous (moon, sun and 5 stars in the solar system Kim, carpentry, water, fire, earth) – that is talking about Thien.
3, 4: talking about Earth and Human (things of the earth and all kinds of people)
5.6: Human-generated, used, residing concepts.
7,8: talk about the fall in love, in a cave, we started to have the concept of morning, evening, as well as natural enemy (tiger) and food (goat). The ancient Chinese raised goats very early. actually Duong = sheep.
9,10: The last 2 sentences talk about the period when the fire was found and the tile was fired. ceramic baking. In farming, human life is better, life expectancy is enhanced, so the word Lao = the elderly.
(1) .The original meaning is earth hill, often used in Chinese characters for place names.
(2) .American is a educated person. Here because of the rhyme, I let Sy = mandarin. Because only educated people can do mandarin.
(3) Original Chinese meaning is the place where the mountainside (mountain) is widely used for production, so people used it as Chang3 (factory).
(4) .Christen means Thin (one of the 12 zodiacs), also means the day and time (eg, sand of the day = good day and good time). Because of the rhyme, I give Than = early morning.
(5). Chư Ấp means the land of the king, but the Vietnamese in the south often use the word Ấp to mean 1 area, 1 village, so I give village = Ấp.
Questions 11-20 include 31 sets:
廴 – 辶
勹 – 比 – 廾
鳥 – 爪 – 飛
足 – 面 – 手 – 頁
髟 – 而
牙 – 犬 – 牛 – 角
弋 – 己
瓜 – 韭 – 麻 – 竹
行 – 走 – 車
毛 – 肉 – 皮 – 骨
- LEAD 廴 – go near, STEP 辶 – go far (1)
- BAO 勹 – hug, T 比 – compare, CUONG 廾 – is clasped hands (2)
- FEATURES 鳥 – birds, SCENE 爪 – claws, PHI – fly
- BEAUTY 足 – feet, NUTRITION 面 – face, GOODBYE, – hands, HEAT 頁 – head (3)
- ITEM is the hair, BUT 而 is the beard (4)
- NHA 牙 – canine, RECOMMENDATION 犬 – dog, RUSSIA 牛 – buffalo, POINT – horn
- LINE 弋 – buffalo pile, K – rope (5)
- THROUGH 瓜 – melon, CUU 韭 – chives, MA 麻 – sesame (6), RICE 竹 – bamboo
- ACTION 行 – go, TRAIN – run, XA 車 – car
- MAO 毛 – fur, TASTE 肉 – meat, Skin 皮 – Tare, CUB – bone.
11.12: talking about human movements (legs and arms)
13: it comes to birds
14: has randomness: Tuc, Face, Thu, Hiệt- Thu // Túc; Area // Hi. (feet & hands, head & face)
15: followed by the word Hiệt = human head (should have hair, beard)
16: has randomness: Nha, Khuc, Nguu, Giac (with sharp fangs, Buffalo have curved horns) At the same time Buffalo, are also two animals that go hand in hand. (Ox is actually cow, buffalo is shuiniu)
17: connected: Buffalo stakes, Ropes (the stake must have a rope)
18: talking about plants. Qua, Nine, Ma, Truc
19: when it comes to Traffic, the words are in the same meaning (travel)
20: refers to the parts of the body. Mao, Sham, Bi, Essence. At the same time there is also randomness. Mao goes with Tis (skin & fur) Essence goes with Sham (bone & flesh).
(1) Two sets of Lead, Shock have a very broad meaning, usually refer to action, especially travel, here I temporarily translate Lead = go in close range, Shock = go in the distance. (Also for spelling)
(2) Enclosure = embrace, embrace, cover. So I wrote Bao = hug. Belgium = sosanh. Poke Set means 2 hands folded together to lift something, or clasp your hands. (The ancient drawing of Gong is a picture of two hands)
(3) Bo Hiệt painted a human head. Pay attention to distinguish with the Thu (drawing the head of the beast, the original meaning of Thu = the head of the beast – Ly Lac Nghi)
(4) The Header means long hair, the characters referring to the beard often have this set. Ministry of Nhi was originally a hieroglyph, drawing a beard under the chin (Ly Lac Nghiem). Later, people disguised themselves (borrowed the word Nhi to refer to another meaning). So today, the Nhi becomes a character in the Chinese language. chin.
耐 (be patient, get beard pulled, hurt, have to be patient),
耍 (playing, women don’t have a beard, but the Females go with the Nhi (beard).
(5) The Bladder = the arrow peg, or the animal. Here I translate to buffalo stakes, just for association.
Bo Ky also drew a rope (Ly Lac Nghi) after that, people also assumed it to be 1 of 10 celestial bodies. (eg, the Year of the Century), and also pretend to be the Ky Ky meaning = I, myself, and myself.
己 is the word Ky
紀. Primitive people memorized it by tying many knots with a rope. Each node is an event.
It means sesame (or sesame in the southern language). The southern Vietnamese call it sesame because they imitate the Cantonese reading of zhima.
Questions 21-30 include 31 sets:
口 – 齒
甘 – 鹵 – 長 – 高
至 – 入
匕 – 臼 – 刀 – 皿
曰 – 立 – 言
龍 – 魚 – 龜
耒 – 黹
玄 – 幺 – 糸 – 黃
斤 – 石 – 寸
二 – 八 – 方 – 十
- KHA (口) is the mouth, Slag (齒) is the teeth
- Sweet orange (甘), salty L (鹵), long Truong (長), arrogant (CAO)
- CHI (至) is coming, ENTER (入) is on
- PAP (匕) lips, MOLD (臼) mortar, Knife (刀) knife, CROSS (皿) sink
- WRITE (曰) that, LETTER (立) stand, LANGUAGE (言)
- LONG (龍) dragon, NG (魚) fish, Quy (龜) turtle turtle
- ERRORS (耒) plow the fields, TRON (黹) embroider
- MYSTERIOUS (玄) black, LOVE (幺) small, MISS (糸) silk, GOLD (黃) yellow
- BALANCE (斤) ax, THACH (石) stone, THOU (寸) cast iron
- PEACE (二) two, PASTE (八) eight, PHUONG (方) square, PEN (十) ten
21: talking about mouth and teeth (same school).
22: follow verse 1, talk about taste, sweet, salty, then transition to maturity (tall, long). Maturity is closely related to teeth.
23: Verse 3 goes on to talk about things with the mouth. (come in, into the mouth)
24: Verse 4 is about kitchen utensils. (Ladle soup, rice pounder, knife, powerful bowl (I roughly translate it as a basin to spell).
25: Having eaten, then I must say, these are words about the prince Lap Ngon. (writing is saying, and making a statement (building reputation, a voice for yourself).
26: The next sentence begins with a dragon (eaten like a rolling dragon, speaking like a climbing dragon). This sentence includes 3 aquatic species. In it are all mascots. (Dragon, quy) and 1 can transform dragon (fish-fish).
27: This sentence is transitional, says to farming (plowing, embroidering).
28: Embroidery requires thread, so the next sentence about the set is silk and the set of Huyen, love, has the same shape as the Mich. and the Yellow set is yellow because the silk color is yellow. (At the same time, Huyen, Hoang often walked together, love too, and sometimes used with the same meaning)
29: This sentence is about weighing, measuring, counting, Scales is the ax, is 1 scale (unit of weight); The agar is a rock, also a agar (unit of mass); The cost is 1 inch, is the unit of length, here to force me to translate 1 piece as 1gang hand (wrong but easy to associate).
30: Verse 10 are the players used to count, 2, 8, 10. There is a set of Phuong as the direction. (Cross direction).
Questions 31-40 includes 24 sets:
女 – 儿
見 – 目 – 彳
癶 – 厶
气 – 風 – 雨 – 齊
鹿 – 馬 – 豕
生 – 力 – 隶
网 – 舟
黑 – 白 – 赤
- WOMEN (女) daughter, Nhan (儿) human feet (1)
- ANTS (見) look, ITEM (目) eyes, Chain (彳) remove legs (2)
- The handle is called CHI (支) (3)
- If you extend your legs, you are BAT (癶), then you are Tu (厶) (4)
- The handle is called THUY () (5)
- AIR (气) no, WIN (風) wind, VŨ (雨) rain, LESSON (齊) even (6)
- LOC (鹿) deer, horse (馬) horse, pig (豕) pig
- LIVING (生), FORCE (khoẻ) strong, HAVING (隶) according to capture (7)
- VUNG (网) is nets, CHAU (舟) boats (8)
- BLACK (黑) black, SILVER (白) white, CHAIN (赤) is red au
(1) Human Set (draw two legs of a human). You can see this in the word 見 Ants (looking): On the drawing of the eyes, below draw two human feet, implying: only humans can have “knowledge” “knowledge”.
(2) When it comes to women, we think of women, and make one have to see (the ants) with the eyes (the Section) and see and then start pursuing (the Chain is the step)
(3) This Chi means root meaning “1 branch, 1 stick” to draw hand 又 and a small branch with 3 leaves becomes the word 十.
Please note that the Pomegranate usually means hand in ligatures (traditional). (According to Ly Lac Nghi)
(4) Foot shape is Bat 癶: Draw 2 feet out of shape, through a long historical process of changing the shape (letter shape), it has a shape like today.
Example: 登 step up (usually to receive the throne, sacrifice heaven and earth gods), including 癶 and 豆
(What is an ancient food container made of wood) implies stepping on foot, carrying a food container to worship. (According to Ly Lac Nghi)
** Ministry of Commerce: does not make sense. (I feel like something curvy)
(5) The Muzzle: Draw a hand holding a rock breaker (like an ancient hammer) above it is a hammer, below is a set of hand-pointing grenades.
(6) Ministry of Gas: Draw evaporating clouds. Bo Phong: includes ordinary words indicating sound. Insects are insects, implying that the wind floats, the insect is born (according to Nguyen Khue). Bo Vu: nét is the sky; stroke 丨 is from top to bottom; stroke 冂 indicates an area; Four dots 丶 丶 丶 丶 are drawing raindrops. (According to Ly Lac Nghi). Bo Te: Draw 3 rice flowers with equal bloom, the tree in the middle grows on the highest ground so it is taller, 2 trees on both sides grow on the lower ground, so the rice flower is also lower. (According to Ly Lac Nghi). This Body has a very large variation, it is difficult to recognize. We see the word Qi written in the way of cottage will clear.
Ministry of Qi added next to the wind, rain, climate, implying a desire for favorable rain and wind. Tề means Tay, are 1 turn. For example: Qi heaven is holy as Heavenly holy (as big as heaven); great sin (Great sin is heavenly); The best: the same (both).
(7) Next talk about the animals familiar to the Chinese: deer, horses, pigs, and their characteristics such as animal life, strong. In the end, chasing them (the Tatters) is for slaves, so the script has a treat.
(8) Also with regard to hunting, there are fishing, and boats and rafting. But on Gypsy, there is black, white, and also often shed blood (the chain is red).
To be continued …
Hopefully this guide can help you to make it harder to learn Japanese.
Search from Google: # How #members #members #main #in #Japanese #fast #fast #than # possible